We are excited that you are interested in bringing your children to Grace Church. To help navigate the Children's area your first time, we would suggest you enter Grace Church through Door 4. The Children’s Welcome desk is located on your left through the double doors.
Service times are 9a and 10:40a. We have Sunday programming for all children birth–5th grade available during both services. We also have Children’s choir available during the 9a service for children who are in 1st–4th grade.
What to expect when you come:
- Please plan on arriving approx. 15 minutes prior to the service so we can help you become familiar with the children's building, check-in process, and introduce you to the teachers in your child(ren)'s rooms.
- We are mindful of food allergies and we limit the snacks in the classrooms. As a rule, we do not provide snacks for children in 1st – 4th grade. We serve snacks to 2-5 year olds that may contain gluten and dairy but are free of nuts. If your child has medical concerns, please fill out the “Medical Action Plan” available upon your arrival. We have a nurse and trained medical staff on-site in case of emergencies.
Pre-register here for Sunday School:
To help make the morning run smooth, we would love to have you pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school. When you arrive, we will be ready to receive you and your children at the Children’s Welcome area (near door #4). Please pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school.
Other helpful information:
- There is a family worship room located in the back of the Auditorium on the 2nd level. It can be accessed from inside the Auditorium.
- We have a mother’s nursing room in the Nursery Pod area, located on the main floor in the Children’s building.
- If we need to contact you after your child has been dropped off in his/her classroom, the three-digit security code on the nametag you are given at check-in will flash on the main screen in the Auditorium and Chapel. A pager will be given to parents of small children and children having difficulty upon check-in.
- If your child decides to attend the worship service with you, we have kid friendly worship cards available at each entrance of both the Auditorium and Chapel. Family worship is encouraged for all children who are five and older.
- Pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday School.
- Information regarding the curriculum used on Sunday AM.
- Information about Children's choirs.
- Information about Wednesday programming.
Contact Susan at email@example.com or 952-224-3106.