We are excited that you are interested in bringing your children to Grace Church.
To help navigate the Children's area your first time, we suggest you enter the through the Grace Church Chaska entrance. The Children’s Welcome Desk is located just beyond the entrance. Look for the Grace Kids signs.
Service times are 9a and 10:40a. We have Sunday programming for all children birth–5th grade available during both services.
What to expect when you come:
- Please plan on arriving approx. 15 minutes prior to the service so we can help you become familiar with the children's area, check-in process, and introduce you to the teachers in your child(ren)'s rooms.
- We are mindful of food allergies and we limit the snacks in the classrooms. As a rule, we do not provide snacks for children in 1st–5th grade. We serve snacks to 2-5 year olds that may contain gluten and dairy but are free of nuts. If your child has medical concerns, please fill out the “Medical Action Plan” available upon your arrival. We have a nurse and trained medical staff on-site in case of emergencies.
Pre-register here for Sunday School:
To help make the morning run smooth, we would love to have you pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school. When you arrive, we will be ready to receive you and your children at the Grace Kids Check-in desk. Please pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday school.
Other helpful information:
- If we need to contact you after your child has been dropped off in his/her classroom, you will receive a text message from our children's director or pod leader.
- If your child attends the worship service with you, we have kid friendly worship cards available at each entrance to the Auditorium. Family worship is encouraged for all children who are five and older.
- Pre-register your child(ren) for Sunday School.
- Information regarding the curriculum used on Sunday AM.
Email Bailey Meyer or call 952-224-3062.