The Refuge, also known as the “Grace Church Retreat Center,” is an amazing 285-acre property located in Stockholm, WI. This facility is used primarily by Grace and its partner ministries to host transformational ministry events of all kinds, but especially those with a youth focus.
We see The Refuge as a God given tool to help fulfill our church priority of outrageous efforts to reach and disciple the 0-18 demographic, which led to the mission statement: “The Refuge is a place for youth to discover community, experience adventure, and encounter Christ.”We look forward to seeing how the Lord will continue to use this amazing facility to be a place where broken hearts are mended, the next generation equipped, and leaders are refreshed.
For more information on its mission and history, visit our website.
How to Engage:
- Check Us Out – Visit our website and Facebook page.
- Serve @ Retreats – Several Grace Church ministries have retreats here throughout the year. Contact your ministry leader for more information.
- Join the Team – We are always looking for people to help the ministry, especially with skills in administration, construction, cooking, landscaping/gardening, and hospitality. If you want to be a part of what’s going on, send an e-mail to Jonathan Engbrecht.
- Referrals – If you or someone you know has a ministry or idea that would use The Refuge, especially with a 0-18 or outreach focus, please contact Jonathan Engbrecht.
- Prayer Retreat – Consider visiting for a prayer retreat.