Cornerstone is a group for young adult men and women who want to grow with Jesus and develop meaningful relationships. Cornerstone provides many opportunities to connect with others through serving, social events, small groups, and our weekly Thursday night gathering (see below).
- Small Groups - Contact Pastor Ian
- Serving and Social activities: See our Facebook page for the latest events.
- Thursday Gatherings
When and Where
• Weekly gatherings are at 7p; the third Thursday of each month is a worship night
• We meet in The Underground (Room M023) at Grace Church.
• Enter through Door #4 and a greeter will help you find it!
What to Expect
We start out with a time of connecting (we’re a pretty friendly group!). After that we have live music, followed by a time of teaching and small group discussion. The night usually ends with a group of people going out to a restaurant for a snack and hanging out. Dress casually. We like you just as you are!