Experience the joy of giving, and bless a family this Christmas season.
We have identified a number of families within our church community and those we reach through our OneLess Ministry who are in need of gifts this Christmas. Join us in sharing the love of Jesus in a practical way and help purchase gifts for children and parents.
Anyone can purchase a gift(s) for children and parents. You could also purchase all the gifts for a family in need, adopt a family as a small group, or purchase an individual gift.
(Please note: Recipients of the gifts have already been identified in partnership with our Care Ministry and focus on families-in-need who regularly attend Grace as well as those we serve through our OneLess – Children-at-Risk Ministry.)
When and Where:
Sundays, Nov 19, 26, & Dec 3:
- Choose a tag with a specified gift(s) to purchase.
- Please return all individual gift donations on or before Sun, Dec 10.
- Gift donations for families should be delivered on or before Sun, Dec 17.
How It Works:
1. Stop by one of the designated Caring Trees.
- Near Door 1, Door 4, or the Chapel at the Eden Prairie Campus
- In the Commons at the Chaska Campus
2. Choose a family for whom you can purchase gifts or a specific gift item you would like to purchase.
3. After purchasing and wrapping individual gift donations, please drop them back off at the designated Caring Tree tables on or before Dec 10.
If you purchase gifts for an entire family, you will need to reach out and set up a time to personally deliver the wrapped gifts to the family by Dec 17.
Contact Sharon Critzer at 952-224-3021 or firstname.lastname@example.org