Visit the Compass website: www.compasslink.org
To connect and equip Christian educators, parents and students, empowering them to live their faith confidently, in order to transform our public schools through the love and truth of Jesus Christ.
- Connect, equip and empower a community of Christian educators, parents and students within our public schools, creating an environment where truth and righteousness can flourish.
Joshua 1:9 - “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, and do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."
- Create opportunities for Christians within the public schools to live and share their faith with gentleness and respect.
1 Peter 3:15 - “Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give a reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.”
- Empower and equip parents to take seriously their leadership role at home and school.
Proverbs 22:6 - “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
- Encourage legislative awareness and action regarding issues that impact Christians within the public schools.
Galatians 6:9 - “Let us not lose heart in doing good, for in due time we will reap if we do not grow weary.”
- Build strong relationships through generous service, showing Christ’s love by meeting our schools’ most basic needs.
John 3:18 – “Let us not love with words and speech but with action and in truth.”
- Pray faithfully for our schools and those within their walls.
Romans 12:12 - “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”
Compass Event Information:
For a complete list of upcoming Compass events, visit the Compass website. Information on Compass events held at Grace Church can be found on the Kids: Infant-4th Grade web page under Events. To receive regular Compass updates, “like” us on Facebook at “Compass-Navigating Public Education.”
- If you are an Educator in the public schools and want to get involved with Compass Ministry, contact Norene Shephard at email@example.com.
- If you are a parent or student in the public schools and want to get involved with Compass Ministry, contact Mindy Heine at firstname.lastname@example.org.